26 - 29 October 2020
The third international expoforum
of bioenergy, alternative energy
sources and energy
efficiency in agribusiness
AgroEnergyDAY 2020 is the international expoforum dedicated to questions of bioenergy, alternative energy sources and energy efficiency in agribusiness. For its third time the expoforum will be held at the 13th international exhibition of agricultural machinery and equipment InterAGRO 2020.
The exhibition will provide an effective communication platform for promotion of energy efficient technologies and for attracting of agribusiness representatives as target audience.
AgroEnergyDAY as an interactive platform includes:
- specialized exposition which will work during all 4 days of the exhibition (26-29 October)
- business forum AgroEnergyDAY 2020, dedicated to key questions of development of energy use and energy efficiency in agriculture (27-28 October)
International forum AgroEnergyDAY 2020
- energy efficiency of agribusiness: global trends and prospects for development in Ukraine;
- how much and in what way can agrarians earn on wastes of agricultural biomass and ensure energy independence of Ukraine?
- how do biogas complexes solve the problem of disposal of chicken manure, dung and biological wastes? Getting to a new level of profitability;
- solar power stations: how to harness solar energy to save money?
- legislation for “green” energy and what an investor should know;
- why should agricultural producers invest into pellet industry?
- is it profitable to grow energy crops? Practical experience of domestic and foreign farms;
- low-carbon economy: what one should consider today in order to maintain the world leadership?
SPECIALIZED EXPOSITION “BIOENERGY, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SOURCES AND ENERGY EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGIES”
- biogas complexes: technologies, equipment, raw materials;
- liquid biofuel: technologies, equipment, raw materials;
- solid biofuel: complexes for manufacture of pellets and briquettes from biomass;
- cogeneration and boiler equipment;
- energy crops: technologies of growing, machinery, equipment and planting material.
Consulting, banking and financial services.
- turn-key solar power stations (off-grid, grid-tied, hybrid);
- photovoltaic solar cells, modules, materials and other hardware;
- solar energy storage systems, power inverters;
- alternative heat supply systems (collectors, heat pump, etc.);
- automation and software (systems of monitoring, control and management);
- equipment and technologies for wind power farms;
- equipment for solar energy.
Visitors of AgroEnergyDAY:
- manufacturers of agricultural products (agroholdings, small and medium farming households, agricultural manufacturing cooperatives of different areas of specialization);
- representatives of food industry (suppliers of raw materials for biogas complexes and potential enterprises for implementation of bioenergy technologies);
- owners of operating biogas complexes and solar power stations;
- representatives of forestry enterprises;
- representatives of local authorities (rural, city, rayon and oblast councils, united territorial communities) and public organizations;
- representatives of line ministries, state officials, policymakers in the sphere of energy supply;
- representatives of communal households;
- domestic and foreign experts in the sphere of renewable energy sources;
- representatives of industry organizations;
- people, interested in implementation of “green” energy technologies.
Results of AgroEnergyDAY 2019
- specialized exposition (21 exhibitors);
- international business forum (4 thematic panels, 26 speakers, around 200 visitors);
- match-making from the specialized experts (35 individual consultations).
Exhibitors: Bionic Technologies, HAMMEL Recyclіngtechnіk, MBI Development, Methalac SARL, Rodtech Recycling, Zero Emission Energy, Аccord LTD, Business and Safety, Bioenergy Association of Ukraine, Briquetting Technology, Freedom Energy IF, Volyn-Kalvis, Wolf System (National exposition of Germany), Eco Energy Group, Envitech, Plant Kriger, Institute of Mechanization and Electrification of Agriculture, PE Kramar, Pellet Association of Ukraine, Santa Inzhbud, Solar Innovations.