29 - 31 October 2019
The second international expoforum of bioenergy technologies and alternative energy in agribusiness
International Exhibition Centre
15 Brovarskyi Ave., Kyiv, Ukraine | Livoberezhna metro station
AgroEnergyDAY is the international expoforum of bioenergy technologies and alternative energy in agribusiness. For the second time the expoforum will be held as a part of the international exhibition of effective solutions for agribusiness AgroComplex 2019.
The exhibition will provide the effective communication platform for promotion of “green” energy technologies in agribusiness and for involvement of a wide target audience.
AgroEnergyDAY is an interactive platform, which comprises:
- a specialized exposition, October 29-31
- business forum AgroEnergyDAY 2019, October 30
International forum of bioenergy technologies and alternative energy in agribusiness AgroEnergyDAY 2019
The program of the forum is being developed. If you are interested in particular topics, please, send your offers to firstname.lastname@example.org. It will help us to prepare as much useful and interesting a program as we can.
- agricultural energy as a separate sub-branch of agribusiness: world trends and development prospects in Ukraine;
- how much and in what way can agrarians earn on wastes of agricultural biomass and ensure energy independence of Ukraine?
- how do biogas complexes solve the problem of disposal of chicken manure, dung and biological wastes? Getting to a new level of profitability;
- solar power stations: how to harness solar energy to save money?
- legislation for “green” energy and what an investor should know;
- why should agricultural producers invest into pellet industry?
- is it profitable to grow energy crops? Practical experience of domestic and foreign farms;
- low-carbon economy: what one should consider today in order to maintain the world leadership?
Specialized exposition “Bioenergy technologies and alternative energy in agribusiness”
- biogas complexes: technologies, equipment, raw materials;
- liquid biofuel: technologies, equipment, raw materials;
- solid biofuel: complexes for manufacture of pellets and briquettes from biomass;
- cogeneration and boiler equipment;
- energy crops: technologies of growing, machinery, equipment and planting material.
Consulting, banking and financial services.
- turn-key solar power stations (off-grid, grid-tied, hybrid);
- photovoltaic solar cells, modules, materials and other hardware;
- solar energy storage systems, power inverters;
- alternative heat supply systems (collectors, heat pump, etc.);
- automation and software (systems of monitoring, control and management);
- equipment and technologies for wind power farms;
- equipment for solar energy.
Visitors of AgroEnergyDAY:
- manufacturers of agricultural products (agroholdings, small and medium farming households, agricultural manufacturing cooperatives of different areas of specialization);
- representatives of food industry (suppliers of raw materials for biogas complexes and potential enterprises for implementation of bioenergy technologies);
- owners of operating biogas complexes and solar power stations;
- representatives of forestry enterprises;
- representatives of local authorities (rural, city, rayon and oblast councils, united territorial communities) and public organizations;
- representatives of line ministries, state officials, policymakers in the sphere of energy supply;
- representatives of communal households;
- domestic and foreign experts in the sphere of renewable energy sources;
- representatives of industry organizations;
- people, interested in implementation of “green” energy technologies.
Results of AgroEnergyDAY 2018
- specialized exposition: Zero Emission Energy, Essa Technopark, TEFF, Briquetting technologies, Free Energy, Pro Energy, Aiss Group, Envitech, Osmos Invest and others.
- business forum: 2 days of business program, 287 visitors, 15 professional speakers: the leading experts of bioenergy sector, business representatives, scientists and practitioners.