30.10 - 1.11 | 2018
International Exhibition Centre
15 Brovarskyi Ave., Kyiv, Ukraine | Metro station "Livoberezhna"
The event is conducted within the international exhibition of agricultural machinery and equipment “InterAGRO 2018”. The large-scale exhibition will become a powerful start for promotion of “green” energy technologies as a separate sub-sector in agribusiness and for involvement of a wide target audience.
AgroEnergyDAY is an interactive platform, which comprises a complex of events:
THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL FORUM OF BIOENERGY TECHNOLOGIES AND ALTERNATIVE ENERGY IN AGRIBUSINESS AgroEnergyDAY
Relevant questions for agrarians:
- agroenergy as a separate sub-sector of agribusiness: world trends and prospects of development in Ukraine;
- how much and in what way can agrarians earn on wastes of agro biomass and guarantee energy independence of Ukraine?
- why should agro-manufacturers invest in pellet industry?
- is it profitable to grow energy crops? practical experience of domestic and foreign households;
- how do biogas complexes solve the problem of chicken manure, livestock manure and bio-wastes recycling? Reaching a new level of profitability;
- solar power stations: practice of application in greenhouse farming and at the irrigation sites;
- “green tariff”: how to jump on a moving train?
- legislative support of “green” energy and must-knows for an investor;
- low-carbon economy: what should we consider today, in order to retain world leadership tomorrow?
Relevant questions for representatives of public sector:
- how to make united territorial communities energy efficient?
- what are energy cooperatives and how do they operate? American model of energy independence of communities;
- programs of support for energy efficient projects.
Specialized exposition “Bioenergy technologies and alternative energy in agribusiness”
- biogas complexes: technologies, equipment, raw materials;
- liquid biofuel: technologies, equipment, raw materials;
- solid biofuel: complexes for manufacture of pellets and briquettes from biomass;
- cogeneration and boiler equipment;
- energy crops: technologies of growing, machinery, equipment and planting material.
Consulting, banking and financial services.
- turn-key solar power stations (off-grid, grid-tied, hybrid);
- photovoltaic solar cells, modules, materials and other hardware;
- solar energy storage systems, power inverters;
- alternative heat supply systems (collectors, heat pump, etc.);
- automation and software (systems of monitoring, control and management);
- equipment and technologies for wind power farms;
- equipment for solar energy.
TARGET AUDIENCE OF AgroEnergyDAY:
- manufacturers of agricultural products (agroholdings, small and medium farming households, agricultural manufacturing cooperatives of different areas of specialization);
- representatives of food industry (suppliers of raw materials for biogas complexes and potential enterprises for implementation of bioenergy technologies);
- owners of operating biogas complexes and solar power stations;
- representatives of forestry enterprises;
- representatives of local authorities (rural, city, rayon and oblast councils, united territorial communities) and public organizations;
- representatives of line ministries, state officials, policymakers in the sphere of energy supply;
- representatives of communal households;
- domestic and foreign experts in the sphere of renewable energy sources;
- representatives of industry organizations;
- people, interested in implementation of “green” energy technologies.